A downloadable game
What Is Project Backfire?
PROJECT BACKFIRE is a action game in an isometric perspective where a player controls a creature who navigates through the world dodging explosives, hazards, and interacting with objects.
Project Backfire was developed by Team ZFighting for UCF's Summer 2017 Game Workshop Class.
- Gameplay in primarily a top-down isometric view.
- Camera will follow player as it moves around the level.
- One fully animated player.
- Two environments the player survives in.
- Player Force Push and Blink abilities.
- Pick-Ups for usable powers.
- Pseudo-random explosive spawner, for different experiences each playthrough.
- Fast action One versus One Multiplayer
- Full support for controller, keyboard & mouse on Windows and OSX.
- Simple directional movement, with a minimal control scheme for intuitive play.
How Do I Play?
WASD to move your character
Spacebar/left shift to Blink
J to Force Push
K to use a Pick-Up
P to Pause
Esc to close game
What Can I Play This On?
Project Backfire was built to run on the following platforms:
- Windows 10